Our MOONSHOT workshops are crafted with one purpose –
to help you you create a long-term destination for your business and a “Roadmap” to help you transform for now and the future.
The workshop can be tailored to fit your needs. We can run the workshop as a focused session for 1.5 hours (we can’t do it in less time than this). Or, we can dive in deeper and run the workshop for up to 8 hours.
We tailor the workshop to fit your needs by understanding what you need to get from it and then pulling together a proposed package to achieve that.
What’s included in the workshop?
All our sessions start with some pre-workshop thinking and activities for those involved. We have found these help prepare people for the session, make the session more productive and embed the MOONSHOT at the end better.
The session is facilitated in a positive and actively engaging way. We work hard to involve everyone in the room to make sure that everyone has a chance to help shape the MOONSHOT.
Depending on the length of the session, our MOONSHOT workshop can cover:
1/ The core workshop
These form the basis of all our workshops –
- Identifying your WHY – why you exist, what is your purpose?
- Setting your MOONSHOT – considering where do you want to be in 5, 10, 20 years?
- Writing your Bold Moves for Transformation – 4-6 ambitious but clear & actionable statements to help you reach your MOONSHOT
2/ Additional elements
These can be added into the workshop depending on the length of the session –
- *BELIEVATE – identify the personal purpose of each member of your staff and support them to set out three actions that they can take to bring their personal purpose into their work. Find out more.
- TEAMGAUGE – gain an insight in the engagement levels of the members of your staff, their levels of motivation and their level of clarity about their role. Find out more.
- TEAM lookout – understand and pull together a ‘team priorities plan’ created by your team for your team. Find out more.
- teamsteps – align your team’s work, tasks and priorities. Find out more.
Our costs are:
- Up to 4 hours (0.5 days) – £500
- Up to 8 hours (1 day) – £850
- Need longer? We can give you a personalised quote
- Our time – before the day, on the day and post-session follow up
- Materials – we will bring everything that we need
What we need from you:
- A room or venue* – this needs to be big enough to comfortably accommodate everyone with space for moving around
- Refreshments on the day*
- Commitment and protected time on the day
- A single point of contact for us to liaise with before the day
* Alternatively, we can arrange this for you; however, we would need to add this cost into the total price
Get in touch
Get in touch to talk through your needs
What we ask for
We ask for a 25% deposit after our initial meeting/discussion and prior to the design process. This helps pay for the bits we need to make your designs awesome.
‡ we offer a discount to anybody that is not making a profit (such as charities and small groups) as well as anyone living in the village of Harrietsham or within 3 miles of the village. This helps us give something back to our village and help the local economy grow.