With just one week until
#CrisisXmas opens its doors, we will be helping to reserve a place at Crisis at Christmas.
To help us live and breathe OUR WHY, we will donate 100% of our profits for every order made on from Monday 18 December to Friday 22 December.
Reserve a place at Crisis at Christmas
Help someone take the first step out of homelessness
When you are homeless, making a new start can seem out of reach. But we know differently. The advice and support Crisis offers has helped thousands of people out of homelessness and on to whole new lives already
Give someone who’s homeless all this for £26.08
- Hot, delicious, nutritious Christmas dinners for over 4,700 homeless people over nine days
- Advice on housing, benefits, finances, employment, as well as legal matters
- Healthcare, including TB and hepatitis screenings
- Dental treatment and eye tests, including glasses
- Hairdressing and massage treatments
- Learning and skills opportunities, internet cafés and IT workshops
- Specialist centres providing safe accommodation to rough sleepers, women and people with dependency issues
- PLUS access to Crisis’ year-round services for training and support in the year ahead.
The small print:
Burning Leaf Creatives will donate 100% of their profits on every order made between 00:00 on Monday 18 December to 23:59 Friday 22 December to Crisis.
For the avoidance of doubt, profit is defined as –
[Fee for order] minus [cost of materials, cost of staffing & tax] equals [profit]
Crisis work side by side with people to help them rebuild their lives. From decades of experience of working with thousands of homeless people, they know what’s needed to leave homelessness behind for good. They use this experience to shape the services they provide and the changes they campaign for.
Find out more at www.crisis.org.uk.