As we leave Halloween behind and start to count down towards Christmas, we are busy in our crafting studios working on a range of projects.
Aim High Agency
Last week we pressed ‘go’ on our newest website for a new business venture, Aim High Agency.
We created them a simple to use website which fits the vision of the company’s founder, Mike.
We are still writing up our casestudy on this, so in the meantime, check out their new website at www.aim-highchefs.co.uk.
A New Digital Platform for Health and Wellbeing
Our founder met with Richard Hills and Mark Methven, from iMPOWER, to discuss how Local Authority digital platforms could be enhanced to offer residents more dynamic and personalised local health and wellbeing services.
From the discussion, Richard, Mark and Michael identified eight recommendations for improving Local Authorities’ online presence.
To help Richard, Mark and Michael share these with, & to influence, others, we:
- Created a brand for the work
- Crafted a brand voice and style
- Built a website
- Developed a set of downloads, including social media images
You can experience it yourself by visiting www.anewdigitalplatform.com.
Space 2 Be Me
We have continued on our partnership with Space 2 Be Me.
After our work to design, develop and launch their new website (see www.space2beme.org.uk), we have:
- Continued our photography sessions for their marketing and promotional materials
- Started a 3 month marketing campaign targeting their key audiences
- Identified how we will work with them to implement online membership applications and event bookings
More on the different elements of this soon.
Can we help you?
If you think our creative approach can help you, get in touch.